Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's February.

Exactly 2 weeks to go. X)

I'm getting those "Oh I shouldn't have done it last minute" moments. Haven't applied for my travel insurance yet! :O

CNY has been good. I got to catch up with all my relatives and bundle-of-joy cousins. Took lots of goofy pictures which I will post out and tag them all on Facebook when they are 20. That's for all the nannying and the drama that comes along with it! Haha. I do feel sad that it's almost over. Everyone's hitting the books tomorrow.I followed my family up to Melaka yesterday to send my brother back. Won't be seeing him until my family comes up in June. :(

Well, I've started packing a little about 2 days ago. I will be reaching Tullamarine Airport at 8.00 in the morn.

Weather Check, (for the next approx 2 months or more) it's a bright and sunny summer and 44 degrees the highest in 70 years. There are wildfires according to CNN. So you guys out there, pray hard I won't burst into flames haha.

Or choke on a fly. XD

Now that's dark.

1 comment:

Alva said...

I arrived at this blog thinking it was yr ojingeo one. i read it wondering since when u were gonna go to tullamarine airport this year. i scanned further down and confirmed that it was right; after all, isn't it CNY period now?

Sigh. Got me hopeful for a while.

:(